At Signal we value the relationship that we have with our supporters to inform and fund our work to build deaf friendly communities, and we respect the privacy of our supporters by ensuring that we do not share their data with other organisations for their marketing purposes. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and a member of the Institute of Fundraising and we abide by the Code of Fundraising Practice.
How to ask a question, raise an issue or make a complaint:
We are a learning organisation and value your input and feedback to make positive change. Please send your comments to:
Karen Goodman-Jones, International Programmes Manager & Interim Chief Executive
8a College Hill
What will happen if you make a formal complaint?
- Acknowledge receipt of a complaint in writing within seven days
- Ensure that anyone enquiring about making a complaint is provided with a copy of the complaints procedure within seven days
- Investigate any complaint about fundraising received within three months of the incident, and advise the complainant of the outcome of the investigation in writing within one month of the acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint
- Keep a complaints record which will include:
- A copy of the complaint
- Details of the section of the Code of Fundraising Practice that is alleged to have been breached
- The data about which the complaint was received
- A copy of the communication acknowledging the complaint
- Details of the investigation undertaken into the complaint
- Copies of all communications with the complainant in connection with the complaint